Pregnancy Cramps What To Do
Pregnancy Cramps What To Do
http://www.lumalove.com/ If you are experiencing pregnancy cramps, I strongly suggest you seek advice from your health care provider. Pregnancy cramps are not always severe, but better to be safe than sorry. These are just some guidelines, but if the pain persists, contact your doctor immediately.
The following actions may help to relieve any pain or discomfort you are feeling:
- Do not have sexual intercourse or put anything in or around your area until the pain goes away completely
- Get plenty of rest
- Drink plenty of water. Avoid solid food if you feel nauseous
- Only take over-the-counter medicine if your health care provider has prescribed it for you
- Keep all follow-up appointments with your provider
Seek immediate care if:
- You are bleeding, passing tissue, or leaking from the vagina
- The pain or cramps have increased
- You have been vomiting persistently
- Urination is painful or if there is blood in your urine
- Your fever has risen
- There has been a decrease in your baby’s movements
- You feel faint, or have severe weakness
- There is a shortness of breath with or without abdominal pain
- You obtain a severe headache along with the cramps
- There is an abnormal vaginal discharge
- You are having persistent diarrhea
- The abdominal pain persists or gets worse, even after resting
Make sure you get help if your pregnancy cramps worsen and, please watch your condition.
Midwife Hannah Bajor, C.N.M., M.S.N – Pregnancy Expert
Midwife of 30 years her website is http://www.lumalove.com. Pregnancy is one of the GREAT human miracles no one will ever fully understand. Hannah walks her talk in everything she does. At the age of 38, she finally got pregnant after a 12-year struggle. She finally joined the elite group of women she cared for called pregnant. At 16 weeks pregnant her world came crashing in. Hannah found out her baby boy growing inside of her had died.
A year after her devastating miscarriage, six months of failed infertility treatments her inner world crumbled to pieces. Hannah’s Doctors told her she was infertile; she
had run out of eggs and she was too old to have a baby. The killer was she was advised to stop trying to get pregnant.
Hannah would not give up her dream of having a baby!
Despite her devastating diagnosis of being infertile, she did not give up hope. She did a year of research which finally paid off. She now has two growing boys, conceived naturally. At the birth of her second son, she almost died. She was given a death or stay option at life. This experience ignites Hannah’s mission in the world to be a leader.
Hannah’s Mission in Life…
Hannah is driven by a life mission to provide a multi-platform line of pregnancy and childbirth related educational products. Her company Lumalove LLC helps couples globally to access new and dynamic prenatal education. Hannah shows parent-to-be how to lay the foundational blueprints for a happier, healthier pregnancy outcomes.
Do you have a copy of Hannah’s FREE eBook Birth, A Conscious Choice? If not have it delivered to your inbox, chapter by chapter. It is fascinating to read to deepen your understanding about getting pregnant, pregnancy, birth, and miscarriage. To access click on DEEPER UNDERSTANDING INTO PREGNANCY BOOK
If you liked my blog then do me a BIG FAVOUR and share it with friends and family!
Just press on social media icons below. Thank’s a million Hannah!